- Lower blood pressure
- Reduced risk of diabetes
- Reduced risk of depression
- Reduced risk of Alzheimer's Disease
- Increased lifespan
In fact, recreational lifelong runners have less rates of disability as they age in comparison to those who do not exercise.
- Running form/gait analysis
- Running injury-specific corrective exercises
- Running injury-specific hands on care
That doesn't mean that the benefits of being active don't outway the risks; it does mean that if you want to be active, you have to factor in how you'll address injuries along the way. Here at CMF, Dr. Yinh can help you understand and effectively deal with sports injuries, while also arming you with the tools and resources to help you prevent future injuries.
- Dr. Yinh is a runner himself. He understands the importance of running, overcoming injury, and becoming a more resilient runner over time.
- Dr. Yinh has the right educational background to get you the results you need. He is a Doctor of Chiropractic with a Master's Degree in Sports Science and Rehabilitation.
- In our office, you're taken care of in a professional environment with kindness and compassion.
Turn Your Running Injury Into An Opportunity To Become A More Resilient Runner.
You deserve to keep running as well as maintaining the resulting health benefits of the sport. Schedule your appointment today!